There are 3 times as many people on this planet as there were when I was a kid. Even in my short lifetime I've seen so much disappearance of nature. We are a species out of control.
And all needing fed... we're really going to have to take a serious look at food production. And not just for the west and the new Asian economies of China and India, but ALL of the third world too!
And may our legacy be to leave this fragile planet, a greener, cleaner, more peaceful place for our children, the precious creatures, and the plant life that tries to survive on it. With respect and goodwill, Gary
That was absolutely tremendous, Annie. Mother Earth. She was already heaven before modern day humans took hold.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's heart-wrenching when we take a step back and look at what we've done - it's such a beautiful planet!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to comment, CarrieBoo.
There are 3 times as many people on this planet as there were when I was a kid. Even in my short lifetime I've seen so much disappearance of nature. We are a species out of control.
ReplyDeleteAnd all needing fed... we're really going to have to take a serious look at food production. And not just for the west and the new Asian economies of China and India, but ALL of the third world too!
ReplyDeleteAnd may our legacy be to leave this fragile planet, a greener, cleaner, more peaceful place for our children, the precious creatures, and the plant life that tries to survive on it.
ReplyDeleteWith respect and goodwill, Gary
And so say ALL of us, Gary... thanks for taking the time to watch the vid and commenting. Please to meet you :-)
ReplyDeleteAnnie- I've tagged you for the 7X7 Challenge. Rules on my blog. Can't wait to see your responses!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, are you okay? Haven't seen you about for a while now...am worried...
ReplyDeleteEarth to Annie, where are you? You all right?
ReplyDeleteHey it's 4 yrs since I (we) heard from you Annie - just wanted you to know I still think about you and miss you being around.
ReplyDelete