If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole lives would change. Siddhartha Buddha
Wednesday, 8 December 2010
Cold Caledonia
Scotland is experiencing one of the coldest winters on record - Demeter must be weeping cold tears... Here are a few pictures I took down the glen, by the river.
Namaste my sister Annie. You have a very beautiful eye for framing the love in your heart. I have always preferred black and white for winter settings. I find it enhances the feelings and emotions of tranquility one experiences from the photograph.
Namaste my sister Annie. You have a very beautiful eye for framing the love in your heart. I have always preferred black and white for winter settings. I find it enhances the feelings and emotions of tranquility one experiences from the photograph.
ReplyDeleteIn Lak' esh, my sister, bundle up and enjoy...
Thank you :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. My favorite is the Mary Hoses Bridge :~) Will we be seeing snowdrop photos soon?
ReplyDelete