Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Nella Fantasia



In my fantasy I see a just world
Where everyone lives in peace and honesty
I dream of a place to live that is always free
Like a cloud that floats
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul

In my fantasy I see a bright world
Where each night there is less darkness
I dream of souls that are always free
Like the cloud that floats

In my fantasy exists a warm wind
That breathes into the city, like a friend
I dream of souls that are always free
Like the cloud that floats

2 comments:

  1. Namaste my dear sister. I believe that within the next five years we will choose exactly the reality you have expressed in this beautiful post. I know that the aforementioned statement may seem bizarre, almost incomprehensible.

    None the less, I urge you to consider there are greater forces at work than most people could ever imagine.

    As we enjoy this moment together Annie, it appears the world is falling apart. Death and destruction for breakfast austerity and starvation for dinner. However, I trust this apex of masculine dominated society will soon yield to the age of Aquarius. The onset of the maternal age will change our concepts of reality. This collapsing structure of fear will be replaced by an equally forceful mandate of love.

    Minds will cede to hearts. Millions more people, just like you, will create, with thoughts, feelings and emotions serendipity.

    Keep on dreaming my sister, dreams are what reality is made of.

    In Lak' esh, my dear sister Annie, dreamer of a new world of love and unity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christopher. You'll never know how much I needed to hear that.

    ReplyDelete